Drug Information Association (DIA)
DIA is a global association that mobilizes life science professionals from across all areas of expertise to engage with patients, peers and thought leaders in a neutral environment on the issues of today and the possibilities for tomorrow.
DIA fosters innovation to improve health and well-being worldwide by:
• Providing invaluable forums to exchange vital information and discuss current issues related to healthcare products, technologies, and services;
• Delivering customized learning experiences;
• Building, maintaining, and facilitating trusted relationships with and among individuals and organizations that drive and share DIA values and mandates; and
• Offering a multidisciplinary neutral environment, respected globally for integrity and relevancy.
• DIA is your essential partner in catalyzing knowledge creation and sharing to accelerate healthcare product development.