CME : 2
Vascular Laboratory Markers of Cardiovascular Risk is organized by Institute For Advanced Medical Education (IAME).
Date of Release: May 31, 2013
Date of Most Recent Review: May 20, 2019
Expiration Date: May 30, 2022
The Institute for Advanced Medical Education designates this enduring material for a maximum of 2 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Educational Objectives :
Upon completion of this activity the participant will be able to:
• List common factors associated with cardiovascular risk.
• Relate the reasons why early recognition of cardiovascular risk is advantageous.
• Describe the technical applications used for determination of ankle- brachial index, brachial reactivity studies, and carotid intima-media thickness measurements.
• Detail the current diagnostic values used for ankle - brachial index, brachial artery reactivity, and carotid intima-media thickness that serve as markers for increased cardiovascular risk.
Physicians, sonographers and others who perform and/or interpret ultrasound.
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Course Fee||29 May,2022||USD 75.00|
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine