CME : 0.75
Using Social Media to Communicate with Patients and Build your Practice is organized by Cleveland Clinic Center for Continuing Education and will be held during Jan 09, 2018 - Jan 09, 2020.
The target audience for this medical event is practising surgeons and other health practitioners who care for patients undergoing minimally invasive surgery. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit.
Conference Description :
Innovations in Surgery is a series of CME-certified webcasts that allow participants to view prerecorded demonstrations and discussions of new and innovative minimally invasive procedures, devices, and techniques. The monthly series of archived webcasts feature presentations by and discussions with nationally renowned experts at prestigious medical centres.
Using Social Media to Communicate with Patients and Build your Practice to learn the best approach on how to effectively use social media in your practice.
Learning Objectives :
• Discuss the epidemiology and psychological/sociological factors of contemporary surgical social media use.
• Identify potential risk of social media and learn the rules of safe social media use for healthcare professionals.
• Describe how social media is utilized to share surgical knowledge.
• Explain how and why patients engage in social media.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Surgery, Health Informatics
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine