CME : 1
Motivational Interviewing: The Basics is organized by Obesity Medicine Association (OMA).
Presentation Date: April 04, 2018
Expiration Date: March 02, 2021 12:00 AM
CME/CE Expiration Date: 3/15/2021*
*The expiration date listed above is the last day CME/CE credit can be acquired for this specific presentation.
The Obesity Medicine Association is approved by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to proffer continuing medical education for physicians.
The OMA assigns this enduring online CME material for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s). Physicians can claim credit commensurate based on the extent of their participation in the session.
Dr. Fairbanks will represent the fundamental laws and procedures of motivational interviewing.
• Explain what is motivational interviewing
• Identify the two goals of motivational interviewing
• Practice the spirit, basic principles and processes of motivational interviewing
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine