CME : 24.25
Internal Derangement of Joints 2020: Pelvis and Lower Extremity is organized by Educational Symposia (ESI) and will be held from Oct 23 - 25, 2020.
This course will now take place as a Live Webcast Only. For more information or to register for the Live Webcast please click here.
Registered attendees have access to the archived lectures for 6 months.
Physicians: Educational Symposia designates this live activity for a maximum of 24.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
About The Meeting:
This CME activity provides an update of current information on MR Imaging in the assessment of musculoskeletal disorders. Essential anatomy, physiology and pathology are emphasized that explain imaging findings in disorders of the pelvis, hip, knee, ankle and foot. MR imaging findings in the assessment of common problems in lower extremity joints are compared to those derived from other imaging methods.
Attendees should, at the completion of this course, be able to:
• Assess MR images in patients with internal derangements of peripheral joints.
• Articulate the anatomic features fundamental to accurate interpretation of the MR imaging findings in these disorders.
• Formulate a reasonable differential diagnostic list and be able to identify the most likely diagnosis.
• Comprehend the pathogenesis and imaging findings associated with common and important disorders that affect the pelvis and lower extremities.
For the most updated conference information please visit the webpage: https://www.edusymp.com/product/details/1313
The target audience is practicing radiologists, orthopedic surgeons, rheumatologists, podiatrists, sports medicine physicians and other physicians interested in musculoskeletal disorders. Radiologic technologists who perform these types of procedures will also find the program beneficial.
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Physicians Scientists Company Representatives Fee||22 Oct,2020||USD 1,195.00|
|P.A./R.A., Technologists, Retired Physicians, Sonographers, Active Military, VA Physicians Fee||22 Oct,2020||USD 875.00|
|Fellows, Residents Fee||22 Oct,2020||USD 597.50|
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine