Endoscopic Series 2 of 7: Pituitary Tumors and CSF Leaks is organized by Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS).
Original Release Date: 11/29/2016
Termination Date: 11/29/2022
The Congress of Neurological Surgeons designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Upon completion of this educational activity, participants will be able to:
• Describe anatomy of Sellar/Parasellar region
• Discuss endoscopic endonasal pituitary surgery
• Comprehension of transitioning from the Microscope
• Identify cavernous sinus invasion
• Explain reconstruction of sella
• Comprehend special considerations in endonasal endoscopic repair of spontaneous CSF leak
• Each section of the package needs to be completed in order
• To move to the next section please click Continue, then click on the title of the next item on the left navigation
• Once all sections are complete (marked by a green light), you can exit out of the product
• Click on MYLEARNING then click the Completed tab
• Under the Credit(s) column please click Claim and enter the number of credits you are claiming
• Click on Certificate under the product name to print your certificate
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
Endocrinology, Neurosurgery, Oncology