Current Trends in the Diagnosis, Classification, and Treatment of Hemangiomas and Vascular Malformations
Current Trends in the Diagnosis, Classification, and Treatment of Hemangiomas and Vascular Malformations is organized by Opus Medicus, Inc. and will be held from May 07, 2019 - May 06, 2022.
Opus Medicus designates this Internet enduring material for a maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
In addition to AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™, Opus Medicus designates this course for Specialty Board MOC Program Credits: 1.5 ABP CC/MOC Credits1
This course reviews key clinical, histologic, immunophenotypic, and genotypical features that enable accurate identification and classification of hemangiomas and vascular anomalies. It also discusses preferred treatment methods.
Conference Objectives are :
• Recognize key clinical and histologic features that differentiate hemangiomas from vascular anomalies.
• Properly classify vascular lesions by clinical and histologic features.
• Know when and how to apply immunophenotyping and genotyping for diagnosis of these lesions.
• Understand the natural history of specific lesions.
• Know the implications of each diagnosis for surgical and adjuvant treatment.
• Infantile Hemangiomas
• Vascular Malformations
• Lymphatic Malformations
• Low Flow - Capillary Malformations / Port Wine Stains
• Venous Malformations
• Lympho-venous Malformations
• Malformation Syndromes
• Vascular Tumors and Malformations Associated with Coagulopathy
Intramuscular Venous Malformations
- CME : 1.5
- MOC : 1.5
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine