Current Trends in the Diagnosis, Classification, and Treatment of Hemangiomas and Vascular Malformations is organized by Opus Medicus, Inc. and will be held during May 07, 2017 - May 06, 2020.
The target audience for this medical event is Gastroenterologists, Dermatologists. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
This course reviews key clinical, histologic, immunophenotypic, and genotypical features that enable accurate identification and classification of hemangiomas and vascular anomalies. It also discusses preferred treatment methods.
• Infantile Hemangiomas
• Vascular Malformations
• Lymphatic Malformations
• Low Flow - Capillary Malformations / Port Wine Stains
• Venous Malformations
• Lympho-venous Malformations
• Malformation Syndromes
• Vascular Tumors and Malformations Associated with Coagulopathy
Intramuscular Venous Malformations
Conference Objectives are :
• Recognize key clinical and histologic features that differentiate hemangiomas from vascular anomalies.
• Properly classify vascular lesions by clinical and histologic features.
• Know when and how to apply immunophenotyping and genotyping for diagnosis of these lesions.
• Understand the natural history of specific lesions.
• Know the implications of each diagnosis for surgical and adjuvant treatment.
Gastroenterology, Dermatology, Vascular Disease