CME : 6.5
Covid-19 & the Kidney Course is organized by Columbia University Department of Medicine.
Date: Friday, July 17, 2020
Time: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Credit Designation Statement:
Amedco LLC designates this live activity for a maximum of 6.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
A livestreamed program to address challenges medical practitioners face with Covid-19 and the kidney.
• Describe the epidemiology and pathophysiology of COVID-19 and kidney disease.
• Identify how do I manage AKI, ESRD, and transplant patients with COVID-19.
• Discover the outcomes of AKI, ESRD, and transplant patients with COVID-19.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine