CME : 1
Carotid Ultrasound Case Series: What is the Diagnosis? is organized by Institute For Advanced Medical Education (IAME).
Date of Release: September 23, 2013
Date of Most Recent Review: August 19, 2019
Expiration Date: August 19, 2022
The Institute for Advanced Medical Education designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
After completing this activity the learner will:
• Describe spectral waveform changes associated with proximal and distal stenosis noted in carotid ultrasound exams.
• Accurately identify the cervical arteries
• Differentiate atherosclerotic carotid disease from non-atherosclerotic carotid artery pathologies
Physicians, sonographers, vascular technologists and others who perform and/or interpret vascular ultrasound.
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Course Fee||18 Aug,2022||USD 75.00|
SpecialtiesVascular and Interventional Radiology, Sonography
- 180 Minutes
- 60 Minutes
- 120 Minutes
- 60 Minutes
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine