CME : 3.5
A Brave New World: The Clinical Management of Bone Marrow Failure and Myeloid Malignancy in a Time of Personalized Therapy is organized by Cleveland Clinic Center for Continuing Education and will be held during Jan 08, 2018 - Jan 08, 2020.
The target audience for this medical event is medical oncologists/ haematologists, clinical and translational researchers, and other physicians and allied healthcare professionals treating patients with MDS and other bone marrow failure diseases. In addition, members of patient advocacy groups will benefit from this program. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 3.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit.
Conference Description :
Brave New World: The Clinical Management of Bone Marrow Failure and Myeloid Malignancy in a Time of Personalized Therapy webcast provides an in-depth and up-todate review of research related to the biology, prognosis, natural history, and therapeutic management of patients with aplastic anemia, paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria (PNH), myelodysplastic syndromes (MDS), and acute myeloid leukemia (AML).
Learning Objectives :
• Define the clinical implications of aberrant somatic and germline mutations in normal bone marrow, ICUS (idiopathic cytopenia of undetermined significance), CHIP (clonal hematopoiesis of indeterminate potential), myelodysplastic syndromes (MDS), and other myeloid neoplasms.
• Describe the genomic mutations in MPNs and their impact on pathogenesis and treatment options.
• Identify the role of targeted therapies in myeloid malignancies.
• Describe the impact of checkpoint inhibitors for the treatment of MDS/AML.
• Describe the treatment options for aplastic anaemia and paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria (PNH).
• Identify the risks and benefits of bone marrow transplant in therapy-related myeloid malignancies.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Hematology Blood and Marrow Transplant, Oncology
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine