Beneath the Surface: Expert Answers to Clinical Challenges in Atopic Dermatitis is organized by Prime Education LLC.
Release Date: November 25, 2019
Expiration Date: November 25, 2020
• 0.75 CME/CE for Physicians (ACCME)
• 0.75 CME/CE for Physician Assistants (AAPA)
• 0.75 CME/CE for Nurse Practitioners (AANP)
• 0.75 CPE for Pharmacists (ACPE + NABP)
• 0.75 CNE for Nurses (ANCC)
Listen to this podcast to hear unique perspectives from AD experts, who distill the latest evidence and evolving guidelines in atopic dermatitis (AD) to provide practice-changing takeaways on the optimal assessment, treatment, and management of patients with moderate to severe disease.
Listen and learn more about:
• What matters most to patients when it comes to approaches and therapies
• The impact of AD on patients' lives
• Key clinical data for new and emerging agents
• Implement appropriate methods for the assessment of AD, including the use of patient-reported outcomes
• Assess current evidence on targeted therapies to guide treatment decisions for patients with moderate to severe AD
• Incorporate current guidelines, clinical evidence, and patient factors to inform treatment decisions for patients with inadequate responses to initial therapies
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
Physicians, Pharmacists, Advanced Practitioners (NPs and PAs), and Nurses