American Society For Metabolic And Bariatric Surgery (ASMBS) CBN Online Review Course is organized by American Society For Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery (ASMBS) and will be held during Dec 28, 2017 - Dec 28, 2020.
The target audience for this medical event is licensed Registered Nurses (RN) who have been involved in the nursing care of morbidly obese and bariatric surgery patients for a minimum of two years and are preparing to take the Certification Exam. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 8 CE contact hours.
• Describe morbid obesity and the history of weight loss surgery
• Review clinical management for four weight loss surgery procedures
• Explain team collaboration, program administration and outreach related to the management of morbid obesity
• Discuss strategies for successful test taking
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Early Fee||28 Dec,2020||Free|
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education