A Clinician's Guide to Sexual Assault Course is organized by Virtual Lecture Hall (VLH).
Original Release Date: January 26, 2010
Current CME Approval Period: January 26, 2023 - January 25, 2026
This course helps clinicians care for assault victims. It familiarizes you with state statutes about sexual assault and helps you understand the process of assessing, treating, and supporting victims.
Course Learning Objectives:
• Describe the changing legal environment surrounding rape and sexual assault.
• Manage patient concerns and law enforcement issues that arise in cases of sexual assault.
• Work with trained sexual assault nurse examiners.
• Perform an appropriate forensic examination.
• Arrange for necessary medical treatment and follow-up of sexual assault victims.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Copyrights © 2023 eMedEvents Corporation, All Rights Reserved.