10th Annual Cardiovascular Disease Update is organized by University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center (UHCMC) and will be held during Dec 05, 2016 - Dec 04, 2019.
The target audience for this medical event is practicing internists, family medicine physicians, primary care physicians, cardiologists, cardiac surgeons, vascular surgeons, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, nurses, residents and fellows on current topics in cardiovascular disease. This CME Webinar Conference has been approved for a maximum of 2.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
• Discuss the latest advances in heart failure treatment
• Review new devices and therapies for chronic diseases such as atrial fibrillation, peripheral arterial disease and atherosclerosis
• Gain an appreciation/understanding of adult patients living with congenital heart disease
• Describe new surgical and catheter-based therapies for advanced heart disease patients
To receive a statement of credit for up to 2.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits, you must:
• Review the full content of the recorded sessions.
• Review any supplementary materials referenced under Resources.
• Reflect on the content.
• Successfully complete the post-test. A score of 75% is required for passage.
• Complete the evaluation.
There is no fee for this program.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.