Pregnancy Complications: Medical Management, Nursing Care, and Patient Teaching is organized by Wild Iris Medical Education, Inc.
Expiration Date: 2022-10-17
Obstetric CEU course for labor and delivery nurses. Covers common pregnancy complications such as bleeding and gestational diabetes. Learn about risk factors, signs and symptoms, medical management and nursing care, maternal and fetal implications, and patient teaching.
Course Learning Objectives:
1) List the most common pregnancy complications.
2) Describe the incidence and risk factors for the most prevalent pregnancy complications.
3) Identify signs and symptoms in women affected by pregnancy complications.
4) Discuss the medical management and nursing care typically provided in response to pregnancy complications.
5) Describe maternal and fetal implications arising from the most prevalent pregnancy complications.
6) Summarize relevant patient teaching offered to those women and families experiencing pregnancy complications.