Overview: Oral Mucosal Lesions is organized by AchieveCE.
Learn about oral mucosal lesions, its types, complications, evaluation, treatment and prevention in this CE.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
• Identify the types of oral lesions
• Review the types of soft tissue enlargements
• Describe soft tissue tumors
• Discuss benign tumors in the salivary glands
• Examine oral mucosal cysts
• Describe malignant tumors of the oral mucosa
• Learn proper evaluation of patients for oral mucosal lesions
• Characterize the difference between surface lesions and soft tissue enlargement
• Learn how to educate patients on prevention and management of oral mucosal lesions.
Refunds are available if you cancel within 14 days of order confirmation and haven't started any courses. Note that online transaction charges will be deducted. No refund if courses are started during the cancellation period