Oral Effects of Tobacco Use is organized by AchieveCE.
Learn how to identify smoking-related oral health pathologies and help patients find effective smoking cessation strategies in this CE.
At the conclusion of this course, participants will be able to:
• Describe the prevalence of smoking among the U.S. population
• Describe ways in which smoking can affect oral health
• Describe how alternative tobacco products can affect oral health
• Describe the types of screenings used to detect oral health conditions in patients who smoke
• Identify steps that dental professionals can take to help patients stop smoking
Suppose you cancel the course booking within 14 calendar days of receiving your order confirmation and before the start of the course. In that case, you are entitled to a refund of the price paid after deducting the online transaction charges.
For the avoidance of doubt, the cancellation period will expire 14 days after the date of the Order Confirmation.
If you start to use our services during the cancellation period (i.e., if the course commences during the 14-day cancellation period) and/or if you access the course materials via our online course spaces (i.e., via our virtual learning environment), no refund will be payable.