Neurology : Thiamine-Responsive Disease Due To Mutation Of TPK1: Importance Of Avoiding Misdiagnosis is organized by American Academy of Neurology (AAN) and will be held during Aug 22, 2017 - Aug 22, 2020.
The target audience for this medical event is Neurologists. This CME Conference has been approved FOR a maximum of 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Conference Objectives are :
Upon completion of the article by Invernizzi et al, the participant should be able to:
• State the initial misdiagnosis described in this case report
• Discuss the abnormal laboratory studies in the case which pointed to the correct diagnosis
• Describe the clinical outcome of the case after initiation of vitamin therapy
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Neurology, Infectious Disease
Activity Payment Details
Reviews Given by Professionals
Browse by Specialty (Online CME/CE Only) View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine