CME : 0.75
Neurology : Thiamine-Responsive Disease Due To Mutation Of TPK1: Importance Of Avoiding Misdiagnosis is organized by American Academy of Neurology (AAN) and will be held during Aug 22, 2017 - Aug 22, 2020.
The target audience for this medical event is Neurologists. This CME Conference has been approved FOR a maximum of 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Conference Objectives are :
Upon completion of the article by Invernizzi et al, the participant should be able to:
• State the initial misdiagnosis described in this case report
• Discuss the abnormal laboratory studies in the case which pointed to the correct diagnosis
• Describe the clinical outcome of the case after initiation of vitamin therapy
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Neurology, Infectious Disease
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education