Management and Outcomes of Binge-eating Disorder
Management and Outcomes of Binge-eating Disorder is organized by CEmobile, LLC.
Your course does not expire. However, courses may be updated in the future. If the course is no longer available, you will be allowed to exchange a course or request a refund.
Course Credit(s): 2 CE Credit or Hour
This course focuses on evaluating the effectiveness and comparative effectiveness of treatments for patients with binge-eating disorder (BED) and bariatric surgery patients and children with loss-of-control (LOC) eating. Studies of therapies include pharmacological interventions, psychological and behavioral interventions, or combinations of approaches.
• Analyze the definition of, prevalence, and challenges in diagnosing and treating binge-eating disorder (BED) and loss-of-control (LOC) eating
• Analyze the efficacy and effectiveness of interventions for individuals with BED, postbariatric surgery patients with LOC eating, and children with LOC eating
• Analyze the applicability and limitations of the research findings for binge-eating disorder and loss-of-control eating
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
- CE Credits : 2
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 0 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine