Eating Disorders is organized by AchieveCE. This Course has been approved for a maximum of 2.0 Contact Hours.
• Registered Nurse (RN)
• Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN)
• Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
• Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
This course contains valuable information that will help you detect, diagnose, and start effective treatment if you or any of your family members are going through an eating disorder.
At the conclusion of this continuing education activity, the participant will be able to:
• Define eating disorders and how they can be developed throughout a lifetime
• Understand the different kinds of eating disorders, how they can start, and the demographic they affect
• Classify the different eating disorders and be able to recognize them from their common characteristics or symptoms
• Analyze various eating disorders, according to their different characteristics
• Assess the ways in which a particular eating disorder can be treated with medication, therapy, or a mixture of both.
• Recall the kind of research that’s going into the treatment for each type of eating disorder
• Describe the various treatment options open to those suffering from an eating disorder
• Realize that the best treatment options for any such individual will depend on their unique needs and circumstances instead of a one-method-fits-all approach.
• Distinguish the various eating disorders.
• Identify the signs and symptoms of eating disorders.
• Recognize how eating disorders kick in or the risk factors of eating disorders.
• Assess other mental conditions that coexist with eating disorders.
• Understand why some eating disorders such as bulimic behavior are done in secret.
• Explore the non-pharmacological treatment options for eating disorders.
• Establish pharmacological treatment option for eating disorders.
• Differentiate how males are affected with eating disorders.
• Understand the risk factors associated with eating disorders.
|Registration Name||Category||Last Date||Price|
|Course Fee||Final Fee||28 Feb, 2023||USD 20.00|
Toll free Number
Dist of Col, Washington
Nurse Practitioners +1 More