Pathology Informatics (PI) Summit 2021
Pathology Informatics (PI) Summit 2021 is organized by Association for Pathology Informatics (API) and will be held from May 05 - 07, 2021.
The University of Michigan Medical School designates this live activity for a maximum of 9.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The Pathology Informatics Summit 2021 Meeting will be the best assemblage to date of the top thought leaders in clinical laboratory informatics and anatomic pathology informatics, with in-depth coverage of machine learning and artificial intelligence, imaging analytics and whole slide imaging workflow solutions. The agenda will continue to address cutting-edge topics of interest to all informaticists.
After completing this activity participants will be able to
• Understand new opportunities for data management and collaboration within the healthcare enterprise,
• Improve and grow their clinical informatics skills,
• Initiate machine learning and AI tool development,
• Meet colleagues and actively discuss informatics topics with subject matter experts,
• Find mentoring opportunities in informatics, and
• Develop new research collaborations and stimulate new research opportunities.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
- CME : 9.5
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine