37th American Academy of Pain Medicine (AAPM) Virtual Annual Meeting
37th American Academy of Pain Medicine (AAPM) Virtual Annual Meeting is organized by American Academy of Pain Medicine (AAPM) and will be held from Apr 23 - 25, 2021.
Who Should Attend?:
Clinicians from all specialties and general medical practice treating patients in pain are invited to join leading experts in Pain Medicine at AAPM 2021.
The program has been designed by a multidisciplinary, multimodal committee of experts at the forefront of pain medicine practice for a primary audience of physicians whose scope of practice is targeted at the multidisciplinary practice of pain medicine and a secondary audience of nonphysician healthcare clinicians including nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, physical therapists, psychologists, and pharmacists who are part of the multidisciplinary pain management team.
Because the meeting is online in 2021, international, national, regional and local healthcare providers are expected to attend.
This Course has been approved for a maximum of 31.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
Objectives and Desired Outcomes:
After attending the meeting, participants should be better able to
• Describe recent advancements in research, clinical best practices, patient management, practice management, and the diagnosis and treatment of patients in pain
• Assess, treat, and improve outcomes for patients suffering from multiple types of pain through the use of evidence-based, integrative/multidisciplinary pain management strategies and patient-centered treatment plans
• Improve patient safety and decrease the rate of opioid- and pain analgesic–related adverse events.
Session-specific learning objectives can be viewed following the description for each session.
✔End of life care
End of life care
- CME : 31.25
Session Brochure : Download Session Brochure
Social Media Info :
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine