Neuroradiology Cases of the Day
Neuroradiology Cases of the Day is organized by Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) and will be held during Mar 09, 2018 - Mar 08, 2021. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 1.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Conference Description :
Each Case of the Day consists of multiple challenging cases concentrated on one subspecialty area, as presented at the RSNA Annual Meeting. For each case, there is a short synopsis of the patient’s history, along with a corresponding image or video. The leaner is asked to select the correct diagnosis from multiple answer choices. Instant feedback – including findings, discussion, and references are provided.
Content Area of this conference is Neuroradiology.
Conference Objectives are :
• Review the diagnosis of a specific condition by using either a single-modality or multimodality approach.
• Identify state-of-the-art imaging and methods of treatment for various pathologic conditions.
• Assess new research on applications of various imaging and therapeutic modalities.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
- CME : 1.25
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 0 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes