Neurology: Telemedicine in a pediatric headache clinic: A prospective survey by American Academy of Neurology (AAN)
Neurology: Telemedicine in a pediatric headache clinic: A prospective survey is organized by American Academy of Neurology (AAN) and will be held from May 08, 2018 - May 08, 2021. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Course Objectives are :
• Describe survey responses in this study from patients and families regarding their opinions on the convenience of telemedicine care from a pediatric headache clinic.
• Estimate the amount of cost savings associated with telemedicine services for pediatric headache, as estimated by respondents to this survey study.
• Identify areas of improvement noted by patients and families regarding telemedicine services for pediatric headache clinic in this study.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
- CME : 0.75
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 1 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes