Neurology: Dorsal and ventral horn atrophy is associated with clinical outcome after spinal cord injury
Neurology: Dorsal and ventral horn atrophy is associated with clinical outcome after spinal cord injury is organized by American Academy of Neurology (AAN) and will be held from Apr 24, 2018 - Apr 24, 2021.
The target audience for this medical event is physicians who are involved in providing patient care and who wish to advance their current knowledge of clinical medicine. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Upon completion of the article by Huber et al, the participant should be able to:
• Describe differences in atrophy of white matter versus gray matter regions in this cohort of patients with chronic spinal cord injury (SCI)
• Discuss the association between higher levels of ventral horn area and various clinical and neurophysiologic outcomes following SCI in this study
• Describe the association between SCI lesion severity (area, length) and the presence of neurodegeneration at levels remote from the site of injury in this study
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
- CME : 0.75
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine