CME : 0.75
Neurology : A Multi-Institutional Study of Brainstem Gliomas in Children with Neurofibromatosis is organized by American Academy of Neurology (AAN) and will be held during Apr 18, 2017 - Apr 18, 2020.
The target audience for this medical event is Neurologists and Oncologists. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Conference Objectives are :
Upon completion of the article by Mahdi et al, the participant should be able to:
• State where brainstem gliomas were most likely to occur in this study.
• State approximately what percentage of patients in this study were alive at last follow-up.
• Discuss what tumor features were associated with receiving tumor-directed therapy during this study.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Oncology, Pediatrics Neurology
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine