Lynch Syndrome: Genomics Update and Imaging Review by RSNA
Lynch Syndrome: Genomics Update and Imaging Review is organized by Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) and will be held during Mar 12, 2018 - Mar 11, 2021. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s).
Conference Description :
The goal of the RadioGraphics articles designated as self-assessment CME features and their accompanying tests is to increase understanding of the radiologic characteristics and possible therapeutic options for a variety of pathologic conditions and basic physics principles.
Content Areas :
The following Content Areas will be printed on the certificate for this course:
• Gastrointestinal Radiology.
• Genitourinary Radiology.
• Obstetrics/Gynecologic Radiology.
• Oncologic Imaging.
Conference Objectives are :
• Describe the genetic features of Lynch syndrome.
• Recognize the imaging features of cancers associated with Lynch syndrome.
• Discuss the screening and treatment of patients with Lynch syndrome.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
- CME : 1
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 0 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine