High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound for Pain Management in Patients with Cancer
High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound for Pain Management in Patients with Cancer is organized by Radiological Society of North America (RSNA).
Online Course Start Date: 2/2/2018
End Date for CME Eligibility/Online Expiration Date: 2/1/2021
The RSNA designates this journal-based CME activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The mission of the RadioGraphics articles entitled self-assessment CME features and their accompanying tests is to enhance the knowledge of radiologic characteristics and potential therapeutic benefits for a variety of pathologic positions and basic physics principles.
The following Content Areas will be printed on the certificate for this course:
• Magnetic Resonance Imaging
• Musculoskeletal Radiology
• Oncologic Imaging
• Explain in detail the technical policies and techniques of HIFU for the processing of cancer-related pain.
• Explain how HIFU facilitates pain palliation.
• List the prevailing applications of HIFU for palliation of cancer-related pain and describe the effectiveness of these applications.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
- CME : 1
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 1 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine