CME : 1
Fluoroscopically Guided Epidural Injections of the Cervical and Lumbar Spine is organized by Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) and will be held during Dec 09, 2016 - Dec 08, 2019. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit.
Conference Description :
The goal of the RadioGraphics articles designated as self-assessment CME features and their accompanying tests is to increase understanding of the radiologic characteristics and possible therapeutic options for a variety of pathologic conditions and basic physics principles.
Content Areas :
The following Content Areas will be printed on the certificate for this course:
• Head and Neck.
Conference Objectives are :
• List common indications for epidural steroid injections.
• Describe the contrast agent shadow seen on “true” epidurograms according to the type of injection method used.
• Identify the contrast agent shadow seen on “false” epidurograms, which indicates that additional drugs should not be injected until the needle is repositioned.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Head and Neck Surgery, Health Informatics, Neuroradiology
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine