Expanding First-Line Options in SCLC: Application in Practice
Expanding First-Line Options in small cell lung cancer (SCLC): Application in Practice is organized by Medscape, LLC.
CME / ABIM MOC / CE Released: 12/24/2020
Valid for credit through: 12/24/2021
Medscape, LLC designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™ . Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to 1.25 MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine's (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. Participants will earn MOC points equivalent to the amount of CME credits claimed for the activity. It is the CME activity provider's responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC credit. Aggregate participant data will be shared with commercial supporters of this activity.
The goal of this activity is to improve clinicians' knowledge and competence regarding the use of immunotherapy in the first-line treatment of patients with extensive-stage (ES) small cell lung cancer (SCLC).
Upon completion of this activity, participants will:
• Have increased knowledge regarding the
○ Clinical trial data supporting the use of immune checkpoint inhibitors in the frontline treatment of patients with ES-SCLC
○ Differences in key clinical trials evaluating first-line immune checkpoint-based therapy in the frontline treatment of patients with ES-SCLC
• Have greater competence related to
○ Selection of optimal frontline treatment for the individual patient with ES-SCLC
○ Managing immune-related adverse events in patients receiving immune checkpoint inhibitors for the management of ES-SCLC
- CME : 1.25
- MOC : 1.25
This activity is intended for hematology/oncology specialists, pulmonologists, and pathologists.
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 0 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine