Breast Cancer Screening by American Roentgen Ray Society (ARRS)
Breast Cancer Screening is organized by American Roentgen Ray Society (ARRS).
Date of issuance: January 22, 2018
Date of expiration: January 21, 2021
The ARRS designates this educational activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
AJR articles fulfill educational needs at all practice levels by addressing new research and studies, reviewing standards of care and addressing clinical practice and educational needs. Needs sources for the AJR include clinical practice guidelines, peer-reviewed literature, and expert defined needs.
• Describe the differences in the screening recommendations among various organizations.
• Describe the difference between the two largest national mammography registries: the National Mammography Database (NMD) and the Breast Cancer Screening Consortium (BCSC).
• Discuss the difference between some of the medical audit metrics used to monitor physician and facility performances.
- CME : 1
The target audience for this activity is readers of the AJR and radiologists at all training levels with an interest in breast cancer screening recommendations and physician performance metrics.
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 0 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine