This conference (7.30 a.m. November 17 - 1.15 p.m. November 20) is organized by the American Medical Forum (AMF). Eminent speakers from The University of Chicago, Rush University, and Northwestern University will present the most advanced clinical guidelines. The course also offers live Q&A, and each speaker will take the time to answer your questions.
At the conclusion of this CME Conference, Primary care providers will be able to:
• Apply the most current treatment strategies to common chronic medical conditions provided in recent clinical guideline updates;
• Recognize effective interventions leading to the reduction of adverse effects of existing chronic conditions and the prevention of additional comorbidities;
• Employ relevant new research in their everyday patient encounters to improve mortality and morbidity of common chronic medical conditions
CME Has Never Been Easier!
• Earn 30 Live CME Credits
This activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
This activity has been approved for AAFP Prescribed Live Credits
This activity has been approved for ABIM MOC II Points
• Interactive Q&A for all attendees
• Comprehensive updates
• Expert speakers representing top institutions
• Digital syllabus for all presentations
Space is limited; register today!