Skin, Bones, Hearts & Private Parts Conference is organized by Dillehay Management Group (DMG), Inc. This onsite medical conference will be held from Jun 08 - 11, 2021 at The Sandestin Golf & Beach Resort, Destin, Florida, United States of America.
This activity is intended for physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners caring for patients in a primary and specialty care setting.
Core Value 5. Holistic Education and Research
Physicians Continuing Education
Postgraduate Institute for Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 28.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Continuing Nursing Education:
The maximum number of hours awarded for this Continuing Nursing Education activity is 28.5 contact hours. Pharmacotherapy contact hours for Advance Practice Registered Nurses will be designated on your certificate.
Physician Assistants Education:
The Postgraduate Institute for Medicine has been authorized by the American Academy of PAs (AAPA) to award AAPA Category 1 CME credit for activities planned in accordance with AAPA CME Criteria. This activity is designated for 28.5 AAPA Category 1 CME credits. Approval is valid until November 19, 2022. PAs should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation.
Topics for Nurse Practitioners & Physician Assistants explore best practices & new research in:
• Cardiology & Emergency Medicine
• Women’s Health
After completing this activity, the participant should be better able to:
• Apply new and emerging therapy options for several different body systems and treatment modalities
• Discuss a variety of topics in a concentrated effort that maximizes clinician’s time and provider needs
• Review strategies to help busy clinicians utilize their time with patients more effectively
• Use new clinical guidelines to effectively treat patients.