Recognising Post Traumatic Stress in Clients
Recognizing Post Traumatic Stress in Clients is organized by the National Centre of Rehabilitation Education (NCORE). This onsite medical conference will be held on Jan 18, 2021, at London Road Community Hospital, Derby, England, United Kingdom.
Who Will Benefit:
The workshop is designed to be at an introduction to the intermediate level. It is especially suitable for allied health professionals working within physical rehabilitation.
CPD Hours: 7.25
The CME conference aims to assist health professionals to know more about the development, assessment, and treatment of PTSD. The workshop blends both elements of didactic teaching and participative exercises.
Specific topics will include:
• The theoretical background to PTSD
• The epidemiology of PTSD
• Assessment and diagnostic issues
• An evidence-based review of treatment approaches - what works and why?
• What makes an effective treatment? - working effectively with resistance to change and keeping therapists engaged
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
- CPD Hours : 7.25
Post Conference Info
Toll free Number
Terms And Conditions
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine