Pediatric Emergency Medicine: Emergent and Urgent Challenges (Feb 08 - 11, 2021)
Pediatric Emergency Medicine: Emergent and Urgent Challenges is organized by American Medical Seminars (AMS), Inc. and will be held from Feb 08 - 11, 2021 at The Westin Sarasota, Florida, United States of America. This course has been approved for a maximum of 20 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ and 20 AAFP Credits.
Day 1 -
• Life-Threatening Pediatric Infections.
• Upper Airway Emergencies in the Pediatric Patient.
• Non-Traumatic Surgical Abdominal Emergencies.
• Approach to Febrile Infants and Toddler.
• Head Injuries in the Pediatric Patient.
Day 2 -
• Acute Management of Childhood Asthma.
• Blunt Abdominal Trauma in Children.
• Pediatric Seizures I. Status Epilepticus, II. Febrile Seizures.
• Orthopedic Conditions Above the Hip.
• The Child with a Limp.
Day 3 -
• Diagnosis and Misdiagnosis of Appendicitis in Childhood.
• Medical Errors in Pediatrics.
• Pediatric Poisonings.
• Visual Diagnosis: You Make the Call.
• The Septic Appearing Infant.
Day 4 -
• Judicious Use of Antibiotics in Outpatient Setting.
• Articles That Change the Way We Practice Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
• Pediatric Emergency Radiology.
• Fluid and Electrolyte Emergencies.
• Dilemma of the Foreign Body – Aspirated or Ingested.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
- CME : 20
The Westin Sarasota
100 Marina View Drive
Sarasota, Florida, United States of America
At Nominal Fares
Find Low Cost
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine