Fourth International Conference on Paediatric Acquired Brain Injury
Fourth International Conference on Paediatric Acquired Brain Injury is organized by International Brain Injury Association (IBIA) and will be held from Oct 06 - 09, 2021 at The New Yorker, A Wyndham Hotel, New York City, New York, United States of America.
Who should attend?
All professionals involved in the care of children, young adults and adolescents are encouraged to register for this unique event. Researchers and clinician-scientists would also benefit from the conference. Attendees will be comprised of:
• Rehabilitation therapists
• Allied health professionals
• Legal professionals
This list is not exhaustive and the organizers expect all multidisciplinary professionals involved in paediatric brain injury will benefit from this valuable opportunity to engage with experts, gain insights, learn from others and establish new collaborations.
The conference will focus on the development of innovative treatments, rehabilitation programs, support mechanisms and ways to improve the lives and potential of young people affected by brain injury. The educational program will be inclusive of all issues relating to paediatric brain injury, both traumatic (e.g., external physical force injuries, penetrating injuries) and atraumatic (e.g., infectious diseases, tumors, stroke, neurotoxic poisonings).
Unparalleled Networking Opportunities
This global event will provide a unique opportunity for establishing collegial relationships with other international professionals focused on the care of children and young adults with brain injury and/or the science of paediatric brain injury research.
The conference offers an unparalleled platform to share scientific results, explore new treatment paradigms, develop new friendships and form new collaborations.
The conference organizers are developing a broad and varied educational program that will address a wide range of pediatric brain injury topics, including:
• The epidemiology of acquired brain injuries in children and adolescents from a world health care perspective,
• Evidence-based research regarding the nature and efficacy of medical, clinical and educational rehabilitation of acquired brain injuries in children and adolescents,
• The varied causes of ABI in childhood, including medical conditions and non-accidental traumatic injuries,
• Protocols to support families affected by Pediatric ABI, towards affecting change at National and International levels,
• Models of innovative systems, services and supports for children/adolescents with ABI and their families, and
• How to better recognize, manage and treat mTBI/Concussions in children/adolescents.
Scientific Poster : View Poster
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine