Complex Interventional Cardiovascular Therapy (CICT) 2021 - 14th Annual Conference: A Case Based Workshop
Complex Interventional Cardiovascular Therapy (CICT) 2021 - 14th Annual Conference: A Case Based Workshop is organized by cme4u GmbH Congresses, Meetings and Education and will be held from Jul 16 - 17, 2021 at InterContinental Chicago Magnificent Mile, Chicago, Illinois, United States of America.
Who Should Attend:
The CICT workshops have been designed to meet the educational needs of interventional cardiologists, non-invasive cardiologists and cardiology fellows along with cath lab nurses and technicians and other medical professionals who care for patients undergoing catheter-based cardiovascular interventions.
The CMEsolutions designates this live activity for a maximum of 16.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.™ Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The goal of the CICT Conferences is to promote high quality, patient-centered, clinical and technical decision-making in the field of Interventional Cardiovascular Medicine. The uniqueness of the CICT conferences lies in the open forum transparent discussion of controversial topics allowing free flowing interaction between audience and faculty. The content of these meetings addresses a wide range of complex cardiovascular interventional topics that still present a challenge to the clinician with respect to choosing the appropriate therapy (surgery vs. catheter-based therapy) and with respect to using optimal technique to ensure the safety and efficacy of the procedure.
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
• Demonstrate patient-centered evidence-based decision-making at the individual patient level.
• Explain the skill set necessary to triage patients with complex coronary and structural heart disease to surgical vs. endovascular intervention.
• Discuss cognitive and technical skills to maximize success and reduce complications in complex cardiovascular interventions.
• Identify best practices to prevent and manage complications in coronary and structural heart disease interventions.
- CME : 16.75
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine