42nd Annual Seminar Pathology Review 2021 is organized by Educational Symposia (ESI) and will be held from Feb 07 - 12, 2021 at The Westin Snowmass Resort, Snowmass Village, Colorado, United States of America.
This educational activity will be held in person or via webcast.
This CME activity is primarily intended and designed to educate pathologists.
Educational Symposia designates this live activity for a maximum of 20.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
About The Meeting:
This seminar is designed to provide a practical review of gynecologic, breast and soft tissue pathology. Faculty will discuss basic to advanced techniques, pitfalls and pearls to pathologic diagnosis. Interactive case reviews are used to emphasize the material presented rounding out the program.
• Attendees should, at the completion of this course, be able to:
• Differentiate serous, endometrial and sex cord tumors of the gynecologic track.
• Discuss the challenges associated with cervical lesions of the uterus.
• Achieve a better understanding of practical placental pathology.
• Identify inflammatory and reactive lesions of the breast.
• Achieve a greater understanding of problematic issues in breast core needle biopsies.
• Analyze post-neoadjuvant breast specimens.
• Identify spindle cell and vascular tumors of the breast.
• Discuss the recent updates to the ER/PR and HER2 testing guidelines.
• Apply molecular testing in the management of breast cancer.
• Achieve a better understanding of mesenchymal tumors of the uterus.
• Review problematic in situ lesions of the breast.
• Achieve a better understanding of the challenges associated with melanocytic lesions in the pediatric population.
• Discuss the continuing dilemma of ductal carcinoma in situ.
• Review pseudolymphomas.
No special educational preparation is required for this CME activity.
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Live Conference: Pathologists Fee||06 Feb,2021||USD 1,195.00|
|Live Conference: Retired Pathologists Residents Fee||06 Feb,2021||USD 825.00|
|Live Webcast: Pathologists Fee||06 Feb,2021||USD 1,195.00|
|Live webcast: Retired Pathologists Residents Fee||06 Feb,2021||USD 825.00|
The Westin Snowmass Resort,
100 Elbert Ln,
Snowmass, Colorado, United States of America 81615,
40 Elbert Ln,
Snowmass Village, Colorado, United States of America 81615,
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news