The session is primarily on hold.
XXV World Congress on Parkinson's Disease and Related Disorders is organized by INTERPLAN Congress, Meeting & Event Management AG, International Association of Parkinsonism and Related Disorders and will be held from Jun 07 - 10, 2020 at Prague Congress Centre, Prague, Czech Republic.
This Congress will feature a comprehensive educational program in movement disorders led by a global faculty, including classroom seminars, mentorship sessions, discussion of video cases, and enhanced poster interactions. Plenary and parallel sessions will be devoted to the latest updates on treatments targeting disease cause, advanced pump and neurosurgical therapies, individualized approaches to patient care, and on how genetics and disease subtyping are changing our approach to movement disorders. The final day will include debates on controversial issues in our field.
• Focus on education – participate in a comprehensive educational program in movement disorders led by global faculty
• Personal and interactive meeting – the smaller size of this Congress permits interactions among colleagues across different countries and career stages
• Plenary sessions – learn about the phenomenology, pathophysiology, diagnostic and therapeutic approaches to various movement disorders
• Expert updates on causative and advanced therapies, individualized approaches to patient care, newly identified genetic disorders, current controversies
• Classroom seminars adapted to international resident programs
• Skills workshops and Mentorship sessions – practical and insider information you can‘t get from a textbook
• Grand Parade of Movement Disorders – video session highlighting interesting
presentations of movement disorders
• Enhanced poster interactions – to promote discussion of your work
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
Copyrights © 2023 eMedEvents Corporation, All Rights Reserved.