SIAS 6th National Conference: Growing Advances in Medical Academia
Southampton Inspire Academic Society (SIAS) 6th National Conference: Growing Advances in Medical Academia is organized by Southampton Inspire Academic Society (SIAS) and will be held on Mar 14, 2020 at Wessex Heartbeat, Southampton, England, United Kingdom.
Clinical and academic medicine is constantly changing and advancing. The importance of innovative and novel research is more clear now than ever before, as clinical medicine strives to keep up with the challenging demands of an ageing population and chronic disease. The student's role in this should not be underestimated - as much as 10% of publications affiliated with university faculties are contributed to by students.
The Southampton Inspire Academic Society (SIAS) 6th National Conference, with the theme of 'Growing Advances within Medical Academia' aims to celebrate and recognise the importance students have in producing novel and innovative research throughout the country every year. This student conference provides not just an ideal setting for medical students to present original, cutting-edge research, but also for delegates to learn, engage and network with leading clinicians through inspiring talks and workshops.
With this conference, we hope that delegates and presenting students will come away inspired to continue to push the boundaries within medical academia, with the knowledge that their work may one day have a positive impact on clinical medicine.
• To provide opportunities for medical students to present their original research.
• To provide opportunities for medical students to engage with talks and workshops from leading clinicians that will benefit not only their academic career but also their career as a doctor.
• To provide opportunities for medical students to network with like-minded peers.
• To offer opportunities for the development of medical student’s CVs.
• To provide the opportunity for students presenting their research to win prizes.
• To enable the wider academic community to appreciate the importance of research conducted by medical students.
|Contact No. :||N/A|
February 17, 2020
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Deposit Fee||11 Mar,2020||GBP 10.00|