Sanctuary of Endovascular Therapies 2020 is organized by Well-Assembled Meetings and will be held from Feb 20 - 22, 2020 at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, Kiawah Island, South Carolina, United States of America.
Who Should Attend:
• Physicians involved in DLE management (general, vascular and plastic surgeons, podiatrists, diabetologists, ID specialists, neurologists, wound care specialists)
• Scientists and engineers involved in fundamental or translational biomaterial research
• R&D personnel from small and large pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies involved in the development of new therapeutic approaches for DLE
• Vascular Surgeons, Interventional Radiologists and Allied Health Professionals Who Treat Endovascular Disease.
Amedco LLC designates this live activity for a maximum of 9.75 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
• This activity is approved by ASRT (American Society of Radiologic Technologists) for a maximum of 17.0 Category A+ Credits.
• Attendees must attend each session in its entirety in order to receive credit for that session.
NOTE: CCI will accept these 15.0 Category A Credits as RCIS credits
What is this meeting about?
• Staying strong in the business of healthcare by translating techniques into the community practice innovation
• Peripheral Arterial Disease
• Superficial Venous Session Deep Veins
• Thoracic Arotic Session Abdominal Aortic
• Arch Thoracic Cardiac Valvular Disease
• Fellows Competition
• Discuss diagnostic and treatment for carotid artery, doctorsaortic aneurysms, thoracic artery grafts and peripheral arterial/venous diseases.
• Describe the nuances of vascular anatomy as they relate to case selection.
• Compare current and future medical, surgical and endovascular treatment options for infrainguinal interventions.
• Review identification and management strategies for complications following endovascular revascularization.
• Analyze areas in need of clinical and translational research to advance the care of complex patients with vascular disease.
|Contact No. :||503-635-4761
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Physician - Conference Fee||19 Feb,2020||USD 875.00|
|Non Physician - Conference Fee||19 Feb,2020||USD 300.00|
|Fellow/Resident - Conference Fee||19 Feb,2020||USD 175.00|
|Physician Daily Rate||19 Feb,2020||USD 300.00|
|Non Physician Daily Rate||19 Feb,2020||USD 150.00|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physician - Early Fee||20 Nov,2019||USD 725.00|
|Non Physician - Early Fee||20 Nov,2019||USD 200.00|
|Fellow/Resident - Early Fee||20 Nov,2019||USD 125.00|