Respiratory Drug Delivery (RDD) 2020 Conference is organized by Respiratory Drug Delivery (RDD) and will be held from Apr 26 - 30, 2020 at JW Marriott Desert Springs Resort & Spa, Palm Desert, California, United States of America.
RDD 2020 offers attendees the opportunity to participate in the best international conference of its kind, featuring in-depth presentation and discussion of pioneering respiratory drug delivery science in tandem with expanded opportunities for networking. Many participants use RDD to sharpen their ideas and meet new business partners.
• In-depth discussions of the developing issues surrounding pulmonary and nasal combination product design that connect with the diverse expertise of our delegates from the drug delivery industry.
• Scientific Poster Session and Technology Exhibition during which device and equipment designers and component suppliers will present their latest developments alongside scientific posters from the aerosol community.
• Posters on the Podium, where innovative poster abstracts are presented as short podium presentations during a special session in the main auditorium.
• Charles G. Thiel Award will be awarded to a scientist who has pioneered significant developments in the area of Respiratory Drug Delivery.
• RDD VCU Peter R. Byron Graduate Student Award will be awarded to a student who presents the highest quality research at the conference.
• RDD 2020 peer-reviewed proceedings are available electronically to all registrants.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.