2020 CREOG & APGO Annual Meeting
2020 Council on Resident Education in Obstetrics and Gynecology (CREOG) and Association of Professors of Gynecology and Obstetrics (APGO) Annual Meeting is organized by the Association of Professors of Gynecology and Obstetrics (APGO). The session will be held from Feb 26 - 29, 2020 at Hyatt Regency Orlando, Orlando, Florida, United States of America.
AMA PRA CATEGORY 1 CREDIT(S)™ The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists designate this live activity for a maximum of 20.
COLLEGE COGNATE CREDIT(S) The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists designates this live activity for a maximum of 20 Category 1 College Cognate Credits. The College has a reciprocity agreement with the AMA that allows.
AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ to be equivalent to College Cognate Credits. The breakdown of the number of credits for each day of the meeting is as follows:
• Wednesday, February 26 - 4 credits
• Thursday, February 27 - 7 credits
• Friday, February 28 - 6 credits
• Saturday, February 29 - 3 credits
The 2020 theme of the conference is "The Future is Back" and encompasses the following subthemes:
• : Gender Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion
• : Strategies for Well-Being
• : Feedback and Evaluation
• : Innovations in Curriculum and Design Thinking
• : Gaining Commitment (Faculty/Learner Buy-In/Leadership)
At the conclusion of this program, participants will be able to:
• Describe challenges in the National Resident Match Program and proposals for enhancing the efficiency of The Match process for students and programs.
• Develop skills to recognize and manage burnout among their colleagues.
• Describe innovative simulations to enhance student and resident education.
• Define a compassionate approach to caring for diverse populations of patients.
• Discuss appropriate language that promotes bias reduction with minorities in sexual health.
• Incorporate the importance of social determinants of health informal teaching and clinical training.
• Describe gender concerns in mentorship in an academic environment.
• Describe skills to promote health equity through advocacy and education.
• Incorporate new feedback and evaluation methods that focus on competency-based development in the millennial learner.
• Implement the EPA (Entrustable Professional Activities) and Milestones into daily teaching and evaluation.
• Foster a learning environment of wellness and safety in their programs.
• Apply strategies in managing dysfunctional behavior in trainees.
• Discuss quality improvement programming that is meaningful for learners and health care systems.
• Gain insight and support while recognizing local, regional and national resources to assist in career development.
• Identify best practices to mentor colleagues, residents and learners in the areas of teaching and research.
• Implement and utilize structured simulation and FLS training in the learning environment.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :||410-451-9560
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Non-members - Regular Fee||14 Feb,2020||USD 790.00|
|APGO or CREOG members - Regular Fee||14 Feb,2020||USD 545.00|
|Residents - Regular Fee||14 Feb,2020||USD 350.00|
|Clerkship Coordinators/Fellowship Coordinators - Regular Fee||14 Feb,2020||USD 420.00|
|APMOG (Association of Program Managers of Ob-Gyn) - Regular Fee||14 Feb,2020||USD 420.00|