Bobath Module 3 - Assessment & treatment of adults with neurological conditions: the patient with established movement dysfunction 2020 by NCORE
Bobath Module 3 - Assessment & treatment of adults with neurological conditions: the patient with established movement dysfunction is organized by National Centre of Rehabilitation Education (NCORE) and will be held from Jan 16 - 17, 2020 at London Road Community Hospital, Derby, England, United Kingdom. This CPD Conference has been approved for a maximum of 10 CPD Hours.
Who will Benefit:
Qualified Physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists working in neurology who have already attended Bobath Module 1 and 2.
This 1.5 day BBTA module will include patient demonstrations, theoretical and practical sessions. It will focus on the assessment and treatment of the patient with more established movement dysfunction.
• To discuss the pathophysiology and consequences to the patient with established movement dysfunction.
• To build upon participants ability to analyse posture and movement.
• To link the evidence base and clinical practice.
• By the end of the course, the participants should be able to:
• Explain the pathophysiology and consequences of UMN syndrome
• Demonstrate a deeper understanding of postural and movement control variations within the normal population.
• Problem solve appropriate handling in individual models to align/activate distal key points.
• Draw upon improved assessment and clinical reasoning skills to treat a patient with established movement dysfunction.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||(01332) 254679
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||GBP £210.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|