Advanced and Interventional Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Course 2020
Advanced and Interventional Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Course is organized by Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute (GCUS) Inc. and will b held from Aug 27 - 28, 2020 at Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute, St Petersburg, Florida, United States of America.
Physicians, Chiropractors, NP’s, PA’s, Sonographers, Physical Therapists, Athletic Trainers and other medical professionals specializing in: Sports Medicine, Orthopedics, Rheumatology, PM&R, Pain Management, Emergency Medicine, Regenerative Medicine, and other MSK related fields. (GCUS recommends a minimum of 3 months prior MSK scanning experience, or attendance of our Introduction to Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Course prior to attending the Advanced Course.)
The Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute designates this live activity for a maximum of 15.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Successful completion of this CME activity enables the participant to earn up to 15.00 MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine’s (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. Participants will earn MOC points equivalent to the amount of CME credits claimed for the activity. It is the CME activity provider’s responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC credit.
Advanced & Interventional Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Live Training Course is taught by leading experts in the field of MSK ultrasound that incorporates comprehensive lectures and interactive case presentations. This course features extensive hands-on scanning with a 3:1 participant to faculty hands-on scanning with live models, inanimate phantoms, and human cadaveric specimens for advanced applications and ultrasound-guided procedures. Learn the advanced and interventional musculoskeletal essentials and increase confidence to integrate the skills into clinical practice and expand MSK ultrasound services to offer your patients.
• Tendinopathy and Ultrasound-Guided Tenotomy
• Other Ultrasound-Guided Interventions: Carpal Tunnel Release, A1 Pulley Release, Hydrodissections & More
• Advanced MSK Ultrasound-Guided Procedures in Rehabilitative Medicine: What, When, Why, Where
Prolotherapy: General Principles/Practical Applications
• PRP: General Principles/Practical Applications
• Introduction to Spine Ultrasound: SI Joints & Facets: Ultrasound Anatomy & Scan Techniques
• Advanced Peripheral Nerve Applications: Diagnosis & Treatment Options
• Advanced Foot & Ankle Ultrasound
• Interactive Challenging Case Studies
• Advanced & Regenerative Medicine Case Studies
• Increase the participant's knowledge to better perform and / or interpret MSK ultrasound exams.
• Outline the biology and evidence for use of various regenerative substances.
• State when, why, and how to integrate regenerative medicine as a practical treatment option.
• Interpret complex musculoskeletal ultrasound images and list treatment options and patient management strategies.
• List protocols for ultrasound evaluation and treatment options of the spine.
• Outline new ultrasound guided procedures for ligament, tendon injuries.
• List the role of ultrasound in the evaluation of the post-operative shoulder.
• State the role of ultrasound in nerve entrapment syndromes.
• Demonstrate the principals of injection techniques for the performance of upper and lower extremity MSK interventions on cadaver models.
• Increase confidence to incorporate protocols, scan techniques, and interpretation criteria to improve diagnostic/treatment accuracy.
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Regular Fee||26 Aug,2020||USD 3,085.00|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Advanced Fee||28 Jul,2020||USD 2,885.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news