We are glad to announce the 3rd Abu Dhabi Multiple Sclerosis Congress to be held in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates on March 27, 2020 organized by Medetarian Conferences Organizing LLC, in collaboration with the generous support and cooperation of Neurologists, Rehab. Physicians, Psychiatrists and Researchers to share the most recent advancements in the area of Multiple Sclerosis. As the premier event, we have developed a program with your interest in mind. We have not only increased the number of opportunities for you to network with colleagues from across the UAE but also introduced more focused sessions that will feature cutting edge presentations, special panel discussions, and livelier interaction with industry leaders and experts.
This congress is a unique platform to provide comprehensive MS education and to highlight many hot topics in the fields of latest treatments, therapeutic strategies, imaging, pregnancy, diagnosis, biomarkers, neuromyelitisoptica, and much more.
I hope your attendance will arm you with an enhanced “tool kit” to return to your organization and continue to provide Exceptional Care, delivered by Exceptional People!
• Rehabilitation Physicians
• General Practitioners
• Psychiatrists & Psychologists
• Allied Health Professionals
• Social workers or any other personnel involved in the management of rehabilitation physicians
• Primary Care Physicians
• Internal Medicine Physicians
This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 7 CME Hours.
• NMOSD: The New Era
• Neuroimaging of Multiple Sclerosis: 2020 Update
• MS Biomarkers
• Platform Therapy: Are They Still Alive?
• Highly Active DMDs
• Stem Cell Transplantation in MS
• Neurorehablilitation in MS
• Primary Progressive MS: The Mimics
• Women and MS
|Contact No. :||+971 56 400 0805
+971 2 658 8717
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Doctors / Physician - Early Fee||10 Mar,2020||AED 600.00|
|Allied Health - Early Fee||10 Mar,2020||AED 300.00|