World Congress on Pharmacology - 2019 "Drug Discovery, Design & Development"
BioGenesis Health Cluster is pleased to announce World Congress on Pharmacology - 2019 having theme "Drug Discovery, Design & Development" is scheduled on 28th and 29th August 2019 at J. N. TATA Auditorium, Indian Institute of Science, Bengaluru, Karnataka. This Congress has been approved for a maximum of 6 CME Credits.
Who Should Attend:
• Clinical Research Associates
• Researcher Scholars
• Hospital Managers
• Molecular Biologists
• Faculty of Pharmaceutical Universities
• Medical Colleges
• Researchers from Pharmaceutical Companies
• Pharmacy Associations and Societies
• Business Entrepreneurs
• Training Institutes
• Software developing companies
• Manufacturing Medical Devices Companies
• CRO and Data Management Companies.
Why to Attend:
World Congress On Pharmacology - 2019 "Drug Discovery, Design & Development" is an opportunity to meet others within specialty to network and to learn the latest clinical information. It is an opportunity nobody should overlook. World Congress On pharmacology - 2019 "Drug Discovery, Design & Development" allows researchers and academicians of all levels of experience to participate in an area of career and education growth that is not easily found within the structure of the workplace.
Join your peers around the world focused on learning about pharmacology, toxicology and related advances, which is your single best opportunity to reach the largest assemblage of participants from the Pharmacology and toxicology community, conduct demonstrations, distribute information, meet with current and potential professionals, make a splash with a new research works, and receive name and recognition at this 2-days event. World-renowned speakers, the most recent research, advances, and the newest updates in Pharmacology are hallmarks of this conference.
World Congress on Pharmacology - 2019 "Drug Discovery, Design & Development" conference brings together a host of senior level experts to discuss recent developments in the industry and debate the best strategies and solutions to improve drug discovery going forward. It focuses on the importance to understand drugs and how they can affect human physiology. It is with better understanding of Pharmacology one can know the right dosage and dosage forms of drugs. More research in Pharmacology deals with identifying and responding to drug interactions and its side effects along with its mechanism of action, its therapeutic index and thereby treat accordingly. More intensive study with the interaction between drug and its therapeutic effect helps to identify the properties of ideal drugs.
Focus of The Conference:
• Design common risk stratification tools in Pharmacology medicine.
• Discuss the most updated guidelines for pharma disease management.
• Recognize the most relevant evidence in stroke prevention.
• Review effective strategies for prevention of sudden death, including appropriate Management of ventricular arrhythmias.
• Compare effective preventive strategies in patients with atrial fibrillation and other atrial arrhythmia.
• Identify risk factors for heart failure and become familiar with strategies to prevent complications in patients with already established heart failure.
• Describe the key clinical elements to risk stratify individuals with hypertrophy Cardiomyopathy.
• Cite the critical steps in risk reduction in patients with established coronary disease.
• Manage cardiovascular risk in primary prevention.
• Revise the most updated guidelines for prevention of infective endocarditis.
• Review the most updated recommendations for primary and secondary prevention of deep vein thrombosis.
• Advances in Pharmacology
• Adverse Drug Reaction and Treatment
• Behavioral Pharmacology
• Bioequivalence and Bioavailability
• Cardiovascular Pharmacology
• Clinical Pharmacology & Receptor Therapy
• Clinical Research and Drug Legislation
• Dental pharmacology
• Drug Delivery and Formulation
• Drug Design and Discovery
• Drug Screening and Discovery
• Environmental Pharmacology
• Environmental Toxicology and Human Toxicology
• Food and Chemical Toxicology
• NeuroPharmacology & PsychoPharmacology
• Nursing Pharmacology
• Pediatrics Pharmacology
• Pharmaceuticals and Personal Care Products
• Pharmacogenetics and Pharmacogenomics
• Pharmacogenomics Pharmacokinetics
• Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics
• Pharmacotherapy and Posology
• Pharmacovigilance and Drug Safety
• Safety pharmacology
• Systems pharmacology
• Theoretical Pharmacology
•General Category/Faculty / Medical Practitioners Regular Fee - 600 USD
•General Category/Faculty / Medical Practitioners Late Fee - 650 USD
•General Category/Faculty / Medical Practitioners Onsite Fee - 700 USD
•Research Scholars & Post-doctoral fellows Regular Fee - 500 USD
•Research Scholars & Post-doctoral fellows Late Fee - 550 USD
•Research Scholars & Post-doctoral fellows Onsite Fee - 600 USD
•Students (UG & PG) Regular Fee - 350 USD
•Students (UG & PG) Late Fee - 400 USD
•Students (UG & PG) Onsite Fee - 500 USD
•Industry Participant Regular Fee - 700 USD
•Industry Participant Late Fee - 750 USD
•Industry Participant Onsite Fee - 800 USD
•Accompanying Person Regular Fee - 400 USD
•Accompanying Person Late Fee - 400 USD
•Accompanying Person Onsite Fee - 400 USD
|Contact No. :||+91 80 2333 0019
June 30, 2019
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Single: General Category/Faculty/Medical Practitioners / Others Late Fee||20 Aug,2019||INR 6000.00|
|Single: Research Scholars and Post-doctoral fellows Late Fee||20 Aug,2019||INR 5000.00|
|Single: Industry Participant Late Fee||20 Aug,2019||INR 12000.00|
|Single: Students (UP and PG) Late Fee||20 Aug,2019||INR 4000.00|
|Group: General Category/Faculty/Medical Practitioners / Others Late Fee||20 Aug,2019||INR 5500.00|
|Group: Research Scholars and Post-doctoral fellows Late Fee||20 Aug,2019||INR 4500.00|
|Group: Students (UP and PG) Late Fee||20 Aug,2019||INR 4500.00|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Single: General Category/Faculty/Medical Practitioners / Others Regular Fee||10 Jul,2019||INR 5500.00|
|Single: Research Scholars and Post-doctoral fellows Regular Fee||10 Jul,2019||INR 4500.00|
|Single: Industry Participant Regular Fee||10 Jul,2019||INR 1100.00|
|Single: Students (UP and PG) Regular Fee||10 Jul,2019||INR 3500.00|
|Group: General Category/Faculty/Medical Practitioners / Others Regular Fee||10 Jul,2019||INR 5000.00|
|Group: Research Scholars and Post-doctoral fellows Regular Fee||10 Jul,2019||INR 4000.00|
|Group: Students (UP and PG) Regular Fee||10 Jul,2019||INR 3000.00|
J. N. Tata Auditorium
Indian Institute of Science, National Science Seminar Complex, CV Raman Rd, Kodandarampura, Malleshwaram
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
J N Tata Auditorium,
Indian Institute of Science, National Science Seminar Complex, CV Raman Rd, Kodandarampura, Malleshwaram,
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India 560012,
080 2331 3291