Tucson Symposium 2019 (TS19) is organized by Ventana Medical Systems, Inc and will be held from Apr 09 - 10, 2019 at El Conquistador Tucson, A Hilton Resort, Tucson, Arizona, United States of America.
Now in its 15th year, the annual Tucson Symposium brings together more than 500 thought leaders including pathologists, oncologists and other researchers in cancer from around the world to explore the pivotal role that translational research plays in improving our understanding and treatment of cancer.
Tucson Symposium 2019 (TS19) invites you to join us for two days in Tucson, Arizona to debate new findings, discuss evolving theories and learn about innovative diagnostics and new outcomes in treatments that can significantly impact medical practice.
TS19 will cover a diverse range of topics including immunology, tumor heterogeneity, translational medicine, new frontiers in colorectal cancer, informatics and transforming technologies with the singular focus of improving patients' lives.
Who Attends the Tucson Symposium?
• Thought leaders wanting to share new ideas and scientific achievements in cancer research and medical practice
• Pathologists striving to keep their practices on the leading edge of technology and eager to learn more about state-of-the-art trends in diagnostics and treatment therapies
• Oncologists and pathologists wanting to hear about the newest proposed therapies and the most current diagnostic, prognostic and predictive medical findings
• Research and academic scientists who are leading the efforts in scientific discovery and are interested in developing scientific partnerships
• Strategic and scientific senior management from the healthcare industry
Note: To qualify for the student registration fee ($350) you must be a current college undergraduate or graduate student, medical intern or resident, or postdoctoral fellow in good standing with your affiliated institution. Documentation is required during the registration process.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||+1 (520) 603-5493
+ 1 (520) 887-2155
+ 1 (800)
February 15, 2019
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Early Registration Fee||15 Feb,2019||USD 750.00|
|Regular Registration Fee||25 Mar,2019||USD 850.00|
|Student Registration Fee||25 Mar,2019||USD 350.00|