The 3rd International Annual Congress on Clinical Trials (IACCT2019 Europe) is organized by Bioevents and will be held from Apr 04 - 05, 2019 at Hilton Vienna, Vienna, Wien, Austria.
• Medical Professionals
• R&D Personnel
• Regulatory Affairs Specialists
• Research Facility Managers
• Pharmaceutical Company Representatives
• Start-Up Companies
IACCT2019-Europe follows the success of the 2nd Congress which took place June 2018 in Vienna and will discuss the Involvement of Patients in Clinical Research and Practical Aspects of Patient Recruitment and Retention in International Clinical Trials.
The Congress will welcome professionals from the clinical trials community from academia, clinical research entities, pharmaceutical, biomedical, medical device industries and other aspects to the majestic city of Vienna.
The Congress will focus on the following key areas:
• Involvement of Patients in Clinical Research
• Knowledge of the Population about Clinical Trials in Europe
• General Data Protection Regulation: the Impact on the Clinical Trials and Patient Recruitment
• Patient Recruitment and Patient Support Services in Performing Clinical Trials
• The Importance of Clinical Research Site Networks
• The Role of Technology in Clinical Trials
• Several Case Studies from Europe
|Contact No. :||+ 44 203 051 4032
+ 1 857 400
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physician / Practicing Medical Regular Fee||31 Mar,2019||EUR 650.00|
|Physician / Practicing Medical Late & Onsite Fee||04 Apr,2019||EUR 700.00|
|Industry / Other Regular Fee||31 Mar,2019||EUR 900.00|
|Industry / Other Late & Onsite Fee||04 Apr,2019||EUR 1100.00|