Patient Experience Transformation is organized by The Millennium Alliance and will be held from May 16 - 17, 2019 at Hutton Hotel, Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America.
The Millennium Alliance is pleased to announce that application for our Patient Experience Transformation Assembly is now open! Seats are reserved for the C-Level executives.
Working with our Members and Advisory Board, we are putting together a program to enable you to test out new technology and hear from experts about the latest strategies changing the patient experience. We understand that for C-Level executives time is precious, so we are bringing the best content and technology together.
Top content from Digital Diary this month:
• The Great Divide? Closing the Communication Gap between Patient and Provider
• The Journey of the Connected Patient: Consumer-Centric Healthcare
• Bringing Artificial Intelligence to the Clinical Setting: Where Does the Patient Fit in?
• Collaborative Platforms for Cooperative Decision Making in Patient Experience
• Mapping the Patient Journey: Applying the Data-Driven Methodology to Patient Experience
• Apps & Medical Wearables: Access to Real-Time Health Records and Quicker Diagnosis’ and Treatments
Delegate: USD 2500.0
VIP: USD 800.0
Time: 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||2122569890
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|